September 24, 2018
2017 Science & Management Meeting Presentations:
- Smith – WBP-LP in Canada retrospective
- Tomback – National restoration plan overview
- Jenkins – CCE_Hi5WG_Jasper
- Haeussler – 10 Years of Applied Whitebark Pine Research & Restoration in Northern BC
- Krakowski/Gutsell – Alberta Update: Whitebark & Limber Pine Recovery Policy & Action
- Murray/Vinnedge/Hoekstra – BC Whitebark Pine Status & Policy Update
- Strong – Blister Rust Screening for Whitebark Pine in BC
- Sniezko – Genetic Resistance to White Pine Blister Rust in 5-Needle Pines
- McIntire/Clason – Current limits and future potential range of northern whitebarkpine under a changing climate
- Peters/Gelderman/Visscher – Resiliency in masting systems: Do evolved seedescape strategies benefit an endangered pine?
- Kolotelo – WhitebarkPine Seed Update & Stratification Trial Results
- Wilson – The Power of Biologists as Storytellers
- Rochner – Past, Present, and Future Climate Change and Forest Dynamics in a High-Elevation Whitebark Pine Ecosystem, Wyoming, U.S.A.
- Iredale – Grizzly Bear Use of Whitebark Pine