Please submit a short (two single-spaced pages at most, not including references) proposal covering:
- The purpose and need for the research
- A brief description of the study plan and methods, including expected dates of data collection and writing completion
- Expected outcomes of the research
- A brief explanation of how the money will be spent
- Contact information and academic affiliation of the student
In addition to the proposal, applications should include a CV as well as a letter of recommendation from the student’s research advisor. All applicants are encouraged to join WPEF and the grant recipient will receive a free subscription to Nutcracker Notes for one year.
Please send application materials (electronic only) to email@example.com by February 1, 2018.