THis page will be fully populated by october 1, 2018 with information pertaining to the following topics:
- Rationale for restoration plan
- Core area definition
- Selection criteria for core area polygons: core area attributes
- Size and format for core area selections
- Principles of conservation biology: Resiliency, representation, and redundancy
- Application of the Three Rs to Core Area Selection
The two phases of Data Call 2 and the requested information for each:
- GIS shapefile of each nominated area polygon.
- Whitebark pine health status for each nominated polygon.
- Criteria used for each polygon nomination.
Target deadline for submission: May, 2019
- Proposed restoration action(s) for each nominated polygon.
- Estimated implementation costs by area polygon.
- Monitoring and adaptive management sub-strategy for different restoration actions.
Target deadline for submission: December, 2019